In today's world, education can be the difference between a great career and a forgettable one. If you're looking for an opportunity to achieve success in your career, there's no better place to find it than Concorde Career Colleges.
We offer over 20* exciting programs in healthcare fields that are in demand -- like Vocational/Practical Nursing, Medical Assisting, Respiratory Therapy and more. Find the program that's right for you and predict your own success. Fill out the form to receive more information.
*Programs vary by campus, and program lengths vary. Contact Concorde for details.
• Orlando is a branch campus of Concorde Career Institute Jacksonville, FL
• Dallas is a branch campus of Concorde Career College Aurora, CO
• San Antonio is a branch campus of Concorde Career College Kansas City, MO
• Concorde Career College (Kansas City, MO) is authorized by the Washington Student Achievement Council and meets the requirements and minimum educational standards established for degree-granting institutions under the Degree-Granting Institutions Act. This authorization is subject to periodic review and authorizes Concorde Career College (Kansas City, MO) to advertise, recruit and offer field placement for specific degree programs. The Council may be contacted for a list of currently authorized programs. Authorization by the Council does not carry with it an endorsement by the Council of the institution or its programs. Any persons desiring information about the requirements of the act or the applicability of those requirements to the institution may contact the Council at P.O. Box 43430, Olympia, WA 98504-3430.
• Instruction and support services for Concorde Career College online programs are provided through the Kansas City, MO campus only. Please visit concorde.edu/campus/online for more information.